Thank you for your interest in joining Hope Nottingham as a Volunteer. Volunteers are a valuable part of our team as we recognise the skills, experiences, knowledge and ideas volunteers contribute. Volunteers can help in a variety of ways across our different activities/projects, for example:
· Sorting donations and giving out to guests in need;
· Food preparation & serving guests;
· Welcoming, befriending & praying with our guests;
· Assisting with office admin;
· Mentoring guests to build up their confidence and offer practical support;
· Supporting learning to enhance basic skills/IT knowledge;
· Helping to train guests with DIY/renovation skills.
We welcome applications from Christians, people of different faiths and people without faith. However as an organisation seeking to advance the Christian faith and deliver services within a distinctively Christian context, some voluntary roles can only be filled by committed Christians.
Please get in touch to discuss further how you can join in with our work. We look forward to hearing from you soon.