Hope Cafe is a one-stop community support cafe that provides for the needs of individuals and families in a holistic way.
Open:- Monday & Wednesday 9.30am – 12pm
and Thurs & Saturday 9.30am – 10.30am
Breakfast is served from 9.30—10.10am
We offer free food and friendship to anyone in need and a positive supportive community for all.
Hope Café is developing support services at the centre to help local people find hope.
· Help with addictions and access to counselling
· Life skills & volunteering opportunities
· Practical support with clothing and Foodbank
· Weekly Citizens Advice Drop-in on a Wednesday
· Homeless Mental Health support
· Housing & Advocacy support